§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
- In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
- Responsible according to Art. Art. 4 Abs. 7 EU-Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DSGVO) is VitalSci UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Auf der Hüls 38, 52080 Aachen.
- When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name, your address and your telephone number) will be saved by us to answer your questions. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
- If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
- You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to contradict processing,
- Right to transfer data.
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
- If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (Legal basis is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
- IP adress
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- jeweils übertragene Datenmenge
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its surface
- Language and version of the browser software.
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies(see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes session cookies in particular. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. B. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
§ 4 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
- If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not particularly necessary to fulfill a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
- Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time.
- If you would like to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, an email to email@example.com is sufficient.
§ 5 Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your consent pursuant to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the transfer to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the execution of contractual relationships with you to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
§ 6 Further functions and offers on our website
- We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
- Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts, which are provided by Google, for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
To do this, the browser you are using must connect to Google’s servers. This enables Google to know that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest in the sense of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support Web Fonts, a standard font from your computer will be used.
- Use of social media plug-ins
We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plugin by the initial letter or the logo on the box. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked box and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider will receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after it is collected. By activating the plug-in, personal data is therefore transmitted from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser’s security settings before clicking on the greyed-out box.
We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information about the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
- The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of presenting need-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins we offer you the possibility to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
- The data is passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, the data we collect from you will be directly assigned to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider will also save this information in your user account and publicly share it with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as you can then avoid being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
- Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers, which are provided below. There you will also find further information on your rights and settings options to protect your privacy.
- Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection notices:
- Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further Information on data collection:http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US privacy shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has submitted to the EU-US privacy shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to the EU-US privacy shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 7 Data security
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure within the website visit in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
§ 8 Third party
As far as our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, we have no influence on their contents. Therefore we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the sites is always responsible for the contents of the linked sites. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not identified at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be called up and printed out by you at any time on this page.